Sacred Smoke Workshop, April 25th @ Auragami (FREE TO ATTEND)
✨ SACRED SMOKE WORKSHOP ✨
Prayers for the Cosmos - Incense 101
Auragami will be hosting our first Educational Workshop on the ancient story of incense and the fundamental sacred elements involved. Located at our Studio Space at ROW DTLA Wednesday, April 25th! Come join us with Ellen of UnitedOther as she shares the ancient story of incense - the journey of deeper exploration, spiritual intentions, and the ritual ceremonies connected to Divinity in the Magickal Alchemy of the Sacred Smoke.
In this intimate talk, she’ll share the foundational sacred elements in incense as well as the different forms of incense from around the world. Also discussed are Magickal rituals like smudging and intention-setting for everyday modern life.
~ Details ~
Wednesday, April 25th Educational Workshop at Auragami in Downtown LA.
- Wednesday, April 25th | 7:30 - 9pm
- Where: ROW DTLA, 777 South Alameda St., Bldg 1, Suite 136 Los Angeles 90021
- **We are located next door to Cafe Dulce with Bender Flow. (adjacent to parking structure elevators.)
- FREE ATTENDANCE
- Parking Structure – leave extra time to find parking. If you are traveling from the westside leave plenty of time for travel.
- ALL SALES FINAL FOR ANY AND ALL REASONS. TICKETS ARE TRANSFERABLE TO ANOTHER PARTY FOR THE SAME DATE.
- We have yoga mats and blankets. Feel free to bring anything else to help you feel more comfortable (Pillows, blankets, cushions, eye pillows, etc.)
UnitedOther is a coming together, a connection, a union. We become a circle that honors every earned and lived story. We seek answers to the deeper questions – how to heal, to grow, and to love unconditionally. This is the celebration of the greater dynamic whole.
"When UnitedOther launched in October of 2017, my deepest intention is to serve a higher creative and spiritual purpose. My hope for UnitedOther is to help create a sacred space for personal rituals in our modern world. Sacred rituals that inspire and allow us the space to grow into a deeper connectivity with our true selves, to one another, and the Universe at large. It’s about transforming the ordinary. A new way of seeing and being. It says to dream and trust. The more that we start to do so – collectively – we can create a bigger context, a larger permission and a greater love." ELLEN NGUYEN • FOUNDER / OWNER