PRIVATE PARTY, Sunday December 1st @ Auragami
We are excited to host some Holiday fun at the studio with our favorite people. We will be open for a lovely evening of AURA’S, OILS & READINGS with some of our nearest and dearest. The theme this year is ABUNDANCE; saying hello to it, growing within it, bringing more of it into our lives and owning it for ourselves in whatever way feels right.
Nicole Granati will be providing psychic readings.
If you would like to book a Clairvoyant Reading, please email us: firstname.lastname@example.org we will also be taking walk-in appointments as well.
Readings will be 20min for $30
Golden Owl Oyls will have offerings for any of your holiday shopping needs.
~ Studio Hours~
Sunday, December 1st we will be at Auragami in Chinatown LA.
- When: Sunday, December 1st | 4pm - 7pm
- Where: AURAGAMI, 945 Sun Mun Way, Los Angeles 90012
- **We are located next door to the Bruce Lee Statue in the Central Plaza
- Plenty of street metered parking
- Paid parking ($7-10/day) right in front of our building.
- WALK UPS WELCOME ~ Appointments encouraged.
BOOKING YOUR APPOINTMENT
Looking to have more than one photograph taken? Just purchase the consecutive number of time slots back to back so we can get all of them in together. One portrait per appointment.í«ÌÎ_
Each purchase includes:
- One polaroid film portrait of you and your aura
- A color guide informational card with keywords on each color's meanings.
- A color interpretation of your colors
- An amazing unique experience!
Walk-ups are welcome and will be available on a first come first serve basis.í«ÌÎ_
Please arrive 5 minutes before your appointment time and check in with our hostess when you arrive. Anyone running more than 5 min past their appointment time will be placed in a queue. We will do our best to reschedule and fit you in at the next available time.
Bringing the kids? If you would like to do a solo shot for your kid(s), we recommend children who can sit independently and can hold still with 2 hand sensors on their lap for 10-15 seconds. Otherwise, we recommend doing a relationship photograph with your child so you can hold them in the photo.í«ÌÎ_