Chinatown Los Angeles, Saturday May 25th @ Auragami (NEW STUDIO)
✨✨✨ CHINATOWN LA ✨✨✨
ANNOUNCEMENT: WE HAVE MOVED! We're super excited to announce our new home in the iconic historical Chinatown Los Angeles right next to the Bruce Lee statue! (See MAP for details) Come celebrate our grand opening on Saturday, May 25th. We will be hosting our very first Studio Sessions! And on this special day we will be gifting a sample Tarot Card reading with each PRE-BOOKED appointment of an Aura Reading! Stop by and and celebrate with us! Make a day out of it and enjoy all the cute attractions, food, and amazing Qi (energy) in Chinatown!
We will be opening up studio hours every chance we get so be sure sign up for announcements!
We will also be curating & hosting fun community events you won't want to miss. Sign up for our newsletters and follow us on instagram for upcoming announcements.
~ Studio Hours ~
Saturday, May 25th we will be at Auragami in Chinatown LA.
- When: Saturday, May 25th | 11am-5pm
- Where: AURAGAMI, 945 Sun Mun Way, Los Angeles 90012
- **We are located next door to the Bruce Lee Statue in the Central Plaza
- Plenty of street metered parking
- Paid parking ($5-10/day) right in front of our building.
- WALK UPS WELCOME ~ Appointments encouraged.
BOOKING YOUR APPOINTMENT
Looking to have more than one photograph taken? Just purchase the consecutive number of time slots back to back so we can get all of them in together. One portrait per appointment.
Each purchase includes:
- One polaroid film portrait of you and your aura
- A color guide informational card with keywords on each color's meanings.
- A color interpretation of your colors
- An amazing unique experience!
Walk-ups are welcome and will be available on a first come first serve basis.
Please arrive 5 minutes before your appointment time and check in with our hostess when you arrive. Anyone running more than 5 min past their appointment time will be placed in a queue. We will do our best to reschedule and fit you in at the next available time.
Bringing the kids? If you would like to do a solo shot for your kid(s), we recommend children who can sit independently and can hold still with 2 hand sensors on their lap for 10-15 seconds. Otherwise, we recommend doing a relationship photograph with your child so you can hold them in the photo.