Moonbeaming Workshop, June 29th @ Auragami
✨✨✨ MOONBEAMING WORKSHOP ✨✨✨
About the workshop:
To many religions, the Moon represents the Female aspect of Divinity, shining softly and brightly.
Understanding the phases of the moon is helpful to any modern mystic, to any woman, and person—as our closest celestial neighbor, ruler of the tides, and a gentle guide to our own intuitive cycles. The moon is a powerful force circling round our planet, and harnessing her energy is a natural step when thinking about our own dreams and goals.
In this workshop we will discuss scientific facts about the moon, become familiar with its 8 different cycles, and discuss the symbolic importance of the moon in different cultures. We will go over basic types of manifestation work and spells as they pertain to the four key different moon cycles. Different magickal ingredients, spells, and incantations will be discussed.
We will end the workshop with a short guided meditation with singing bowls and group spell pertaining to the Moon phase occurring that day.
This course is intended for curious individuals, and for those practitioners who want to focus on using the power and energy of the moon in their meditations, manifestations, and spell casting.
About Sarah Faith
Sarah Faith lives and works in Los Angeles. Sarah is an artist, designer, writer, teacher and Tarot Reader. Her artwork and design is based in the spiritual, feminist, and mystical. Her design clients range from corporate, to non-profit, to small businesses. For the past 3 years she has been writing and publishing the cult classic workbooks Many Moons. Sarah teaches workshops in her local LA as well as the Bay, New York, Salem, Canada, and the United Kingdom.
~ Details ~
Friday, June 29th at Auragami in Downtown LA.
- Friday, June 29th | 7 - 9pm (120 min)
- Where: ROW DTLA, 777 South Alameda St., Bldg 1, Suite 136 Los Angeles 90021
- **We are located next door to Cafe Dulce with Bender Flow. (adjacent to parking structure elevators.)
- PRE-REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED
- Doors open 15 min. before start time. Please arrive early to check in and get settled.
- NO LATE ADMITTANCE (no refunds if you do not arrive on time).
- Parking Structure – leave extra time to find parking. If you are traveling from the westside leave plenty of time for travel.
- ALL SALES FINAL FOR ANY AND ALL REASONS. TICKETS ARE TRANSFERABLE TO ANOTHER PARTY FOR THE SAME DATE.
- We have yoga mats, throw pillows and blankets. Feel free to bring anything else to help you feel more comfortable (Pillows, blankets, cushions, eye pillows, etc.)
- Arrive free of cologne, perfume, or strong essential oil scents.
- Arrive at 10-15 minutes early so you can be ready at the scheduled start time.
- Do not talk during the meditation.
- Do not drink alcohol or use drugs before or during the meditation.