ROW DTLA, June 29th @ Auragami
✨✨✨ ROW DTLA ✨✨✨
Studio Sessions OPEN at ROW DTLA Friday, June 29th! We are so happy to be part of ROW DTLA and we wanted to open some studio sessions on a weekday to invite the workspace community here to get your portraits done. We are having open studio sessions for just a few hours so be sure to stop by and get your aura portraits!
We will be opening up studio hours every chance we get so be sure sign up for announcements!
We will also be curating & hosting fun community events you won't want to miss. Sign up for our newsletters and follow us on instagram for upcoming announcements.
~ Studio Hours ~
Friday, June 29th we will be at Auragami in Downtown LA.
- Friday, June 29th | 2pm-5:30pm
- Where: ROW DTLA, 777 South Alameda St., Bldg 1, Suite 136 Los Angeles 90021
- **We are located next door to Cafe Dulce with Bender Flow. (adjacent to parking structure elevators.)
- WALK UPS WELCOME
BOOKING YOUR APPOINTMENT
Looking to have more than one photograph taken? Just purchase the consecutive number of time slots back to back so we can get all of them in together. One portrait per appointment.
Each purchase includes:
- One polaroid film portrait of you and your aura
- A color guide informational card with keywords on each color's meanings.
- A color interpretation of your colors
- An amazing unique experience!
Walk-ups are welcome and will be available on a first come first serve basis.
Please arrive 5 minutes before your appointment time and check in with our hostess when you arrive. Anyone running more than 5 min past their appointment time will be placed in a queue. We will do our best to reschedule and fit you in at the next available time.
Bringing the kids? If you would like to do a solo shot for your kid(s), we recommend children who can sit independently and can hold still with 2 hand sensors on their lap for 10-15 seconds. Otherwise, we recommend doing a relationship photograph with your child so you can hold them in the photo.