Los Angeles, April 7th @ SkyFlow by Bender
✨✨✨ DOWNTOWN LA ✨✨✨
This spring, how about we have a day for play? A day where all our favorite, freshest, most inspiring things flow together beneath the sky, sun, and stars...
ROOFTOP YOGA + MEDITATION // 1pm to 5pm
6 classes on 2 rooftops, featuring:
- The DEN Meditation
- Deep House Yoga w/ Alissa Jo
- More TBA
SUNSET DANCE PARTY // 5pm to 8pm
- Lisbona Sisters
- Eric Sharp
- Sound system by Subtract Music (Danley Labs)
EXTRA FLAVOR // 12pm to 8pm
- "Pre-Coachella" Fashion Market (20 curated vendors)
- Aura Photography by Auragami
- Food + Drink
CLOSING SESSION // 8pm to 9pm
Electronic Sound Bath by Lynda Arnold + Torkom Ji
PLEASE NOTE: YOU DO NOT NEED A SKYFLOW PASS TO HAVE YOUR AURA PHOTO TAKEN. PASSES TO SKYFLOW BY BENDER SOLD SEPARATELY. PURCHASE OF YOUR AURA PORTRAIT DOES NOT INCLUDE TICKET INTO FESTIVAL. TICKETS CAN BE PURCHASED SEPARATELY HERE.
~ POP-UP ~
Saturday, April 7th we will be at SKYFLOW by Bender in Downtown LA.
- Saturday, April 7th | 12pm-9pm
- WALK UPS WELCOME on a first come first serve basis
- Where: THE ROW, 777 South Alameda St. Los Angeles 90021
BOOKING YOUR APPOINTMENT
Looking to have more than one photograph taken? Just purchase the consecutive number of time slots back to back so we can get all of them in together. One portrait per appointment.
Each purchase includes:
- One polaroid film portrait of you and your aura
- A color guide informational card with keywords on each color's meanings.
- A color interpretation of your colors
- An amazing unique experience!
Walk-ups are welcome and will be available on a first come first serve basis.
Please arrive 5 minutes before your appointment time and check in with our hostess when you arrive. Anyone running more than 5 min past their appointment time will be placed in a queue. We will do our best to reschedule and fit you in at the next available time.
Bringing the kids? If you would like to do a solo shot for your kid(s), we recommend children who can sit independently and can hold still with 2 hand sensors on their lap for 10-15 seconds. Otherwise, we recommend doing a relationship photograph with your child so you can hold them in the photo.