Soundbath, April 17th @ Auragami
✨✨✨ SOUNDBATH ✨✨✨
Auragami will be hosting our first SOUNDBATH in our new Studio Space at ROW DTLA Tuesday, April 17th! Come join us for an evening of healing, cleansing and reseting! (details below)
~ Soundbath Details ~
Tuesday, April 17th Soundbath at Auragami in Downtown LA.
- Tuesday, April 17th | 7:30 - 8:45pm (75 min)
- Where: ROW DTLA, 777 South Alameda St., Bldg 1, Suite 136 Los Angeles 90021
- **We are located next door to Cafe Dulce with Bender Flow. (adjacent to parking structure elevators.)
- PRE-REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED
- Doors open 15 min. before start time. Please arrive early to check in and get settled.
- NO LATE ADMITTANCE (no refunds if you do not arrive on time).
- Parking Structure – leave extra time to find parking. If you are traveling from the westside leave plenty of time for travel.
- ALL SALES FINAL FOR ANY AND ALL REASONS. TICKETS ARE TRANSFERABLE TO ANOTHER PARTY FOR THE SAME DATE.
- We have yoga mats and blankets. Feel free to bring anything else to help you feel more comfortable (Pillows, blankets, cushions, eye pillows, etc.)
- Arrive free of cologne, perfume, or strong essential oil scents.
- Do not touch the soundbath instruments (even if you are super curious).
- Arrive at 10-15 minutes early so you can be soundbath ready at the scheduled start time.
- Do not talk during the soundbath.
- Do not drink alcohol or use drugs before or during the soundbath.
Jamie Bechtold (formerly Jamie Ford) has been passionate about sound and movement since she was very young. Her interest in the healing arts started when she in her early 20’s – she began working with her dreams and read every book she could on dreams, psychic abilities, and energy healing. In 2012 Jamie began teaching sound healing and in 2015 opened The Soundbath Center (formerly known as The Sound Space). Her intention was to open a space dedicated to soundbaths and sound healing, and to offer clients different types of soundbath experiences.
WHAT IS A SOUNDBATH?
A soundbath with Jamie has been described as “a concert for the soul.” It is an experience in which gongs and singing bowls are played in a way to promote a more relaxed mind and nervous system. In a well played soundbath, the sounds guide listeners on a journey of self discovery and inner exploration, promotes deep relaxation and peace, expansion of consciousness, and helps to open the body’s entire energetic system.
Jamie uses a combination of gongs and crystal singing bowls for her basic soundbath experience (called “GongPlay” Soundbath). She skillfully combines the sounds and is very effective in relaxing the mind and body, and helping one to feel a greater sense of overall health and wellbeing.
WHAT DO I DO DURING A SOUNDBATH?
During a soundbath participants relax in a comfortable position, usually laying on their backs, and simply listen and stay present with the sounds what they are experiencing. Each soundbath experience is unique – sometimes more physical sensations are felt, other times it feels like an emotional journey, and other times people will see colors, shapes, or images similar to a waking dream. Occasionally the soundbath will activate the higher mind and people will receive creative insights, or work out issues they couldn’t solve prior. Generally, a deep state of relaxation of the body and mind is achieved and most people look and feel brighter and more relaxed after a soundbath.