Astrology Essentials Workshop, July 27th @ Auragami
✨✨✨ ASTROLOGY ESSENTIALS ✨✨✨
About the workshop:
In this workshop, we will go over the basics of Astrology as well as Introduce Natal Chart Astrology, which is truly the most authentic way to understand Astrology!
+ The 12 Zodiac Signs & how to learn them quickly
+ The Planets that rule the Zodiac Signs
+ The 12 Astrology "Houses"
+ How to draft & study your Natal Chart - your Natal Chart Shows the Strengths & Challenges in your personality & life.
Understanding your natal chart is insanely insightful, empowering & fascinating! Once you understand your own natal chart you can draft them for friends, family & lovers and see how your signs truly work together.
About Natalia Benson
Natalia Benson is a Modern Mystic, Astrologer, Tarot Reader & Life Coach living in Los Angeles. Spirituality to Natalia encapsulates self accountability and knowing how to have an honest conversation with yourself and with the Universe... Natalia is currently the resident Astrologer for WhoWhatWear.com fusing her old roots as a jewelry designer with her love of all things Astrology.
~ Details ~
Friday, July 27th at Auragami in Downtown LA.
- Friday, July 27th | 7 - 9:30pm
- Where: ROW DTLA, 777 South Alameda St., Bldg 1, Suite 136 Los Angeles 90021
- **We are located next door to Cafe Dulce with Bender Flow. (adjacent to parking structure elevators.)
- PRE-REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED
- Doors open 15 min. before start time. Please arrive early to check in and get settled.
- NO LATE ADMITTANCE (no refunds if you do not arrive on time).
- Parking Structure – leave extra time to find parking. If you are traveling from the westside leave plenty of time for travel.
- ALL SALES FINAL FOR ANY AND ALL REASONS. TICKETS ARE TRANSFERABLE TO ANOTHER PARTY FOR THE SAME DATE.
- We have yoga mats, throw pillows and blankets. Feel free to bring anything else to help you feel more comfortable (Pillows, blankets, cushions, eye pillows, etc.)
- Arrive at 10-15 minutes early so you can be ready at the scheduled start time.
- Bring a notepad and pen to take notes