Full Moon Soundbath Meditation, August 26th @ Auragami
✨✨✨ SOUNDBATH MEDITATION ✨✨✨
Auragami will be hosting a FULL MOON SOUNDBATH MEDITATION at ROW DTLA Sunday, August 26th! Come join us for an evening of healing, cleansing and reseting! (details below)
Ready, Set, Release.
The Pisces full moon awakens our desire for closure on a deep soul level. As the zodiac’s last sign, Pisces is about endings and transitions. It’s time to surrender, wave the white flag, and be accepting of the things we cannot change.
~ Soundbath Details ~
Sunday, August 26th Soundbath at Auragami in Downtown LA.
- Sunday, August 26th | 6:30pm - 8:00pm (90 min)
- Where: ROW DTLA, 777 South Alameda St., Bldg 1, Suite 136 Los Angeles 90021
- **We are located next door to Cafe Dulce with Bender Flow. (adjacent to parking structure elevators.)
- PRE-REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED
- Doors open 15 min. before start time. Please arrive early to check in and get settled.
- NO LATE ADMITTANCE (no refunds if you do not arrive on time).
- Parking Structure – leave extra time to find parking. If you are traveling from the westside leave plenty of time for travel.
- ALL SALES FINAL FOR ANY AND ALL REASONS. TICKETS ARE TRANSFERABLE TO ANOTHER PARTY FOR THE SAME DATE.
- We have yoga mats and blankets. Feel free to bring anything else to help you feel more comfortable (Pillows, blankets, cushions, eye pillows, etc.)
Nika Sole will spend some time introducing us to the topic then she'll take us deeper, opening us up helping us awakens our desire for closure. By incorporating a singing bowl, Nika will open us up energetically and then dive deeper into our journey. We can't wait to see where the evening takes us!
About Nika Sole
Nika is a certified meditation guide, and Reiki Master, healer, and teacher. Nika uses her own healing journey, paired with her training and background in the healing arts, to affect positive change. She has been offering Mind, Body, and Spirit healing services and giving talks on energy work and meditation in various locations along the West Coast and Hawai’i for over five years.
Details below are provided by The Soundbath Center:
- Arrive free of cologne, perfume, or strong essential oil scents.
- Do not touch the soundbath instruments (even if you are super curious).
- Arrive at 10-15 minutes early so you can be soundbath ready at the scheduled start time.
- Do not talk during the soundbath.
- Do not drink alcohol or use drugs before or during the soundbath.
WHAT IS A SOUNDBATH?
A soundbath session with Nika is a sound meditation, or sound journey with a healing experience through sound. She works with people to unlock the power of their voices for well-being with simple exercises to build confidence in the instrument we all possess.
WHAT DO I DO DURING A SOUNDBATH?
During a soundbath participants relax in a comfortable position, usually laying on their backs, and simply listen and stay present with the sounds what they are experiencing. Each soundbath experience is unique – sometimes more physical sensations are felt, other times it feels like an emotional journey, and other times people will see colors, shapes, or images similar to a waking dream. Occasionally the soundbath will activate the higher mind and people will receive creative insights, or work out issues they couldn’t solve prior. Generally, a deep state of relaxation of the body and mind is achieved and most people look and feel brighter and more relaxed after a soundbath. (~ Description provided by The Soundbath Center)