Pink Moon Meditation, April 29th @ Auragami
✨✨✨ GUIDED MEDITATION ✨✨✨
Come join us during the PINK FULL MOON ABUNDANCE MEDITATION for an evening of enlightenment at ROW DTLA Sunday, April 29th!
A full moon pours down so much energy, meditating during this time creates calm, mindfulness and stillness. Come connect with us for this full moon meditation and experience a deeply positive group meditation.
Nika Sole will spend some time introducing us to the topic then she'll take us deeper, opening us up to the flow of abundance. Because it's a Pink Full Moon, brought about by the blooming of spring, she'll also lead us through the seeds of abundance. By incorporating a singing bowl, Nika will open us up energetically and then dive deeper into our journey. We can't wait to see where the evening takes us!
About Nika Sole
Nika is a certified meditation guide, and Reiki Master, healer, and teacher. Nika uses her own healing journey, paired with her training and background in the healing arts, to affect positive change. She has been offering Mind, Body, and Spirit healing services and giving talks on energy work and meditation in various locations along the West Coast and Hawai’i for over five years.
~ Details ~
Sunday, April 29th Abundance Meditation at Auragami in Downtown LA.
- Sunday, April 29th | 5:00 - 6:30pm (90 min)
- Where: ROW DTLA, 777 South Alameda St., Bldg 1, Suite 136 Los Angeles 90021
- **We are located next door to Cafe Dulce with Bender Flow. (adjacent to parking structure elevators.)
- PRE-REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED
- Doors open 15 min. before start time. Please arrive early to check in and get settled.
- NO LATE ADMITTANCE (no refunds if you do not arrive on time).
- Parking Structure – leave extra time to find parking. If you are traveling from the westside leave plenty of time for travel.
- ALL SALES FINAL FOR ANY AND ALL REASONS. TICKETS ARE TRANSFERABLE TO ANOTHER PARTY FOR THE SAME DATE.
- We have yoga mats and blankets. Feel free to bring anything else to help you feel more comfortable (Pillows, blankets, cushions, eye pillows, etc.)
- Arrive free of cologne, perfume, or strong essential oil scents.
- Arrive at 10-15 minutes early so you can be ready at the scheduled start time.
- Do not talk during the meditation.
- Do not drink alcohol or use drugs before or during the meditation.