Communal Guided Meditation, September 13th @ Auragami
🧘🏽♀️ GUIDED MEDITATION 🧘🏽♂️
Come join us for an evening of enlightenment with Mariana Orkenyi from Communal. This evening's discussion and guided meditation topic: MEETING MYSELF WHERE I AM, at ROW DTLA Thursday, September 13th!
Mariana Orkenyi is a Meditation Teacher and Spiritual Guide. Her work is to guide through meditation and integrated teachings bringing clarity, awareness and support for people to go within and expand. She founded Communal, in 2014, in Los Angeles offering in person and online courses, private and corporate sessions. She holds a certification in Meditation through Ananda School of Yoga and Meditation and in Mindfulness through UCLA. Mariana leads courses, guided meditations, private sessions and talks all over the world. She has taught meditation at MOCA, Marciano Foundation and more. Mariana was born and raised in Brazil, lived in Mexico City and Barcelona and studied with some of the most important leading masters in spirituality and meditation.
~ Details ~
Thursday, September 13th Communal Meditation at Auragami in Downtown LA.
- Thursday, September 13th | 7:30 - 8:30pm (60 min)
- Where: ROW DTLA, 777 South Alameda St., Bldg 1, Suite 136 Los Angeles 90021
- **We are located next door to Cafe Dulce with Bender Flow. (adjacent to parking structure elevators.)
- PRE-REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED
- Doors open 15 min. before start time. Please arrive early to check in and get settled.
- NO LATE ADMITTANCE (no refunds if you do not arrive on time).
- Parking Structure – leave extra time to find parking. If you are traveling from the westside leave plenty of time for travel.
- ALL SALES FINAL FOR ANY AND ALL REASONS. TICKETS ARE TRANSFERABLE TO ANOTHER PARTY FOR THE SAME DATE.
- We have yoga mats and blankets. Feel free to bring anything else to help you feel more comfortable (Pillows, blankets, cushions, eye pillows, etc.)
- Try to arrive free of cologne, perfume, or strong essential oil scents.
- Arrive at least 15 minutes early to be ready at the start time.
- No talking during the meditation.
- It is advised to not drink alcohol or use drugs before and during the meditation.